A History of Change: Irish Freedom and the Irish Democrat 1939 - 2000
Now available on 6 reels of microfilm
- The post-war years; Exiles Advisory Bureau; Irish workers help rebuild a shattered Britain; Fighting exploitation and exclusion.
- The Irish as part of the British labour movement. The Irish as trade unionists and socialists in Britain.
- The campaigns of Irish and British people agaimst the partition of Ireland.
- The campaigns of the Irish and British for civil rights in Northern Ireland; The first civil rights march from Liverpool to London.
- A social history of the Irish community in Britain; censorship, exclusion, the media, campaigns, support etc
Available from Connolly Publications Ltd, Four Provinces Bookshop, 244 Grays Inn Rd, London WC1X 8JR
Cost: £450.00 + VAT @ 17.5%. (price not inclusive of postage, packing and insurance for overseas customers.)
For further information contact Peter Mulligan. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright and sole distributor: Connolly Publications Ltd
Connolly Publications Ltd, 244 Gray's Inn Road, London, WC1X 8JR
Copyright © 2001 Connolly Publications Ltd